Delivery within Singapore
- Delivery within Singapore will be charged at a flat rate of SGD 12 per order for standard delivery and SGD 25 per order for express delivery, regardless of the number of items.
- Local orders above SGD 50 will be entitled to FREE standard delivery.
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days upon processing your orders.
- Your order will be delivered by courier. You will receive a notification via email or SMS when the order has been dispatched.
- Please contact us for international shipment.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event that the products or parts of the products are damaged, defective or faulty (through no fault of customer, Progression Engineering shall, at its discretion:
- Replace the same products or part(s) due to manufacturing fault
- Customer notifies Progression Engineering their intention to return the products within 3 days of the delivery or deemed delivery of the products to customer; and
- Customer returns the products or part(s) thereof to Progression Engineering in their original packing to such collection point designated by Progression Engineering; and must be accompanied with the sales invoice with the date of purchase and a brief description of the fault of the product(s).
- Progression Engineering shall bear all delivery charges in relation to the return of the Products or part(s) thereof to the collection point designated by Progression Engineering.
All our goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Local Return Policy
Return of products will be arranged with Progression Engineering.
Overseas Return Policy
Customer has to return the said faulty product(s) and bear the return freight/sea charges. Upon receipt of the faulty product(s), Progression Engineering will send the replacement product(s), normal delivery lead time applies.
Cancellation of Order
There shall be no cancellation of or changes to customer’s order (upon submission of customer’s order and/or acceptance of customer’s order by Progression Engineering) without Progression Engineering written consent to the same. Customer undertake to indemnify Progression Engineering for any loss, damage, cost or expense (including but not limited to cancellation fees, warehousing/storage expenses and shipping/handling expenses) suffered or incurred by Progression Engineering as a result of such cancellation of or changes to customer’s order. Customer hereby acknowledges that Progression Engineering shall incur such loss, damage, cost or expense in the event of any cancellation of and/or changes to customer’s order. Customer shall (without prejudice to any right or remedy available to Progression Engineering under the Terms and Conditions or general law) reimburse Progression Engineering such loss, damage, cost or expense on first demand by Progression Engineering. Progression Engineering further reserves the right to suspend the performance or any of its obligations under the Terms and Conditions until Customer indemnifies Progression Engineering accordingly.
For local orders in Singapore, subject to Progression Engineering’s written consent, cancellation request must be submitted to Progression Engineering at least 24 hours prior to the delivery date. Otherwise, there will be a $20 cancellation charge (incl. GST). If you have applied discount/promo code to the order, the discount/promo code cannot be re-used once the order is cancelled.